20100402

Sunny for Two Days in a Row

It's funny how whenever you want to be open to things, your life gets busy. I've always viewed myself as someone who's down for whatever, whenever. And now, the busy part is definitely kicking in. So much to learn, yet so little time. And I never knew working out, working, going to school, and studying were going to be so hard to balance. I'm always trying to find time to hang out, but it seems that there aren't enough hours in the day. Maybe I don't need more hours, maybe I just need more days in the week, month, or year. And I find it funny that as time passes, it feels slow, but looking back, I can't imagine where all the time went. I've learned to find happiness in the little things in life. The sunshine, the beach, the mountains, and even school provide with me with a little slice of happiness. I didn't realize how much responsibility I was taking on when I started all of this, but it's definitely going to be an adventure. I'm glad that I've gotten so much support from my family, even if it did take a little persuasion on my part.

Update: Feels like I'm neglecting friends, and that sucks. =/ I'm trying to get on a work out schedule. Ran the mile last night and realized how unfit I am at the moment, worst mile ever for me. Going to do weights tonight, something I can actually push myself to do. Need a lot of ab work before basic. Ass-kicking to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment