20100528

Counting Down

It's funny how I was super hype about going to BCT. And now I'm nervous. I think I got too many stories from family and friends about what to expect and what to do. Everyone says I'll be fine. But I'm definitely having doubts. Which is really unfortunate. But I definitely think I'll live. =]

On a side note, I'm counting down the days til I leave. And I realized that I need to have a better relationship with God. I've just been wandering about in this world. Pretty aimless if I do say so myself. So I've decided that I definitely need God in my life. Especially since I'm trying to do this whole Army National Guard shindig. I know anything is possible through God. And that I need faith. Well. I know I need to put those two things together. And have faith that He'll get me through. =]

Oh yeah. Another thing. I know I'm suppose to be documenting my whole ARNG experience. But I'm not one for writing. I kind of just go with whatever's on my mind. Or if I think I really need to get something out. So this is why I don't have another blog about my second RSP weekend.

1 comment: